Choosing the right people to spend your day with and tell your story is a big deal and a really personal choice, so we want to make this as easy as possible. No hidden extras, no time limits and certainly no hard sell. So, we offer one package that includes everything that’s important. Here is what’s included:
- Initial Consultations // as many Skype/FaceTime calls or coffee dates as you need to feel happy that we’re the right people for the job. It’s all about choosing the right people!
- Hair/Makeup Trial // for you + 1 (Bridesmaid or Mum). This can be held at Ebbage HQ here in Whitstable, or at a venue of your choosing (travel charges may apply).
- Wedding Day // Hair & Makeup for the Bride. Jess can totally factor in some Bridesmaids and Mum’s but the number she can do on her own is decided by the ceremony time and the approx. departure time of the Bridal party.
- Unlimited Coverage // because your wedding is about so much more than exchanging rings and cutting your cake. But with this package, you get both of us, all day! I know right?! Matt’s coverage is unlimited (guarantee he’ll be throwing some awful shapes with you on the dance floor well into the party!) and, once Jess is done making you look and feel amazing, she picks up a camera and shoots alongside Matt for the rest of the day. She always has a little ‘go bag’ with her as well, so she’s good to go for any pre-portrait touch-up’s.
- Evening Hair & Makeup touch-up or change // Want a stunning new hair & makeup look to take you into the evening party? Well, you can have one. Or, you can just have a touch-up to your existing look. Whatever you want.
- Sneak Previews // a small batch of photos within 48hrs of your wedding to help keep the excitement going.
- Fully Edited Images // 450+ high-res images edited in my signature style, with full licence to print and share, presented in your own secure online gallery.
- Highlights Slideshow // some of the best moments from your day to share with your nearest and dearest.
- Travel & Accommodation // any travel within England & Wales is included. We do travel further afield as well, so let us know where it’s all happening and we’ll put something together for you.
Sounds good right? Well, if you want to learn a bit more about us and get full pricing information, hit the button below and let’s get the ball rolling. Alternatively, if you want to have a look through some of our favourite Joint weddings, here they are.